Sunday, May 06, 2007

Finally! A day off from work. Time to update in detail a little.

Wednesday-- Went to MoS and the clinic with steph and alex. Alex was late(as usual), so steph and I entered Mos first. So we were like hanging in the toilet(yes, the toilet is actually a sanctuary for the waiting), and this guy, beer in hand, just walked in. For some inane reason, I had no reaction at all. It was so odd, like when a guy enters the ladies, mostly the first reaction a normal female would do is to scream like the guy was Charles Manson and run out like crazy. Yet, I just sat there on the makeup counter and stared at him, calmly answering him when he asked if this was the gents or the ladies. It was pretty funny reflecting on it, but I'm still immensely amazed at my lack of panic.

Went to the clinic to exploit their offer of five free drinks, then back to mos we went. At smoove room, we HAD to meet the worst person ever. MISTER C. I think everyone in our class know mr c now, after all those weird escapades we had with him at zouk. Ugh. It was the most horrifying thing ever to just catch that glimpse of him, what more of him ruining steph's hard earned chances by telling EVERYONE that she was his girl. HAHAHHA. It was pretty funny coz we could see he was pissing off some guys who were hitting on steph(alex and I just acted oblivious to everyone else who came to talk to us, only steph patronized them). I still prefer the main arena cuz its like a crazy goofy party with foam and retro house music, with people all dressed in outlandish clothes like cowboys or ravers. PLUS, they play gnr. HAHAH.

Photos up under nightout3. I need to get my cam serviced, the flash has gone all wonky on me:((((.

Friday-- bought the hendrix gladiators from topshop. Work wasn't too bad as we got to just listen in on the first half of the day and buddy for the rest.

Saturday-- Met up with leo matt lik sm and liesel for our supposed class outing. Walked from dhoby ghaut all the way to somewhere near NAFA, as leo wanted to take us to the pool cafe. It was pretty good. I had a fine time decided what to get. The freeze, the frost or the float. HAHAH. While leo matt and liesel played pool, sm lik and I walked around the area, all the way to bugis and decided we were too far ao we went back. Sat around and wathced them play, ordered a jug of vodka lime. At the end of pool session, we had no idea what to do. Club, smoke shisha, pub or movie. Finally, it ended up with leo matt and I watching spiderman3.

No comments: